RN NEUROSCIENCE ICU
As an RN at a level 1 Trauma Center, you will be working on complex patients with a wide variety of diagnoses who are coming from across the region to UNMH for highly specialized care. The work environment will challenge you and help you grow professionally. You will receive support from a team of experts by working in an academic teaching hospital where cutting edge ideas are continually developed to improve patient outcomes.
- Level: Mid (1+ years in critical care)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
- At UNMH, you’ll find a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Here, we treat everyone with respect. We listen to our patients, anticipate their needs and make everyone feel welcome.
- Since we work at a teaching hospital, we keep our skills fresh, learn from mistakes, are thorough and accurate, and open to change. We’re also able to think about the big picture without losing sight of the smallest detail.
- Working together, we collaborate and encourage each other, but can also work with autonomy. We share ideas, welcome feedback, and value the diversity of our teams.
- While you build your career with UNMH, we’ll help you excel with ample training and learning opportunities. After all, you’re helping care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
What makes a successful ICU Nurse at UNMH? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
There’s a real dedication here to being at the top of your expertise. Everyone is willing to learn—and to teach other people what they’ve learned.— Carol, RN
Benefits of Employment
Medical, Dental (Free for full-time) Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA
Up to 6% hospital contribution to the 403b retirement plan
Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Nursing Mother Rooms, Cafeteria
Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Entertainment
- Job ID
- ICU RN, Registered Nurse
- Neuroscience ICU
- Albuquerque, NM
- Date posted
1 year of critical care experience is preferred.
Work within the nursing process to provide direct nursing care to assigned patients. Provide clinical leadership for other staff and assume relief charge duties when designated. Serve as a role model to promote a positive work environment and quality patient care. Ensure adherence to Hospitals and departmental policies and procedures. Patient care assignment may include Neonate, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric age groups.
Recently Viewed Jobs
Sorry, have not recently viewed any jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.