UNM Hospitals is the largest community mental health provider in the state of New Mexico. The Psychiatric Center treats both adults and children and provides a wide variety of services including but not limited to: Addiction/Recovery, Forensics, Senior Programs, Native American Programs, and Psychosocial Rehabilitation.
- Level: Mid (1+ years in mental healthcare)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
- At UNMH, you’ll find a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Here, we treat everyone with respect. We listen to our patients, anticipate their needs and make everyone feel welcome.
- Since we work at a teaching hospital, we keep our skills fresh, learn from mistakes, are thorough and accurate, and open to change. We’re also able to think about the big picture without losing sight of the smallest detail.
- Working together, we collaborate and encourage each other, but can also work with autonomy. We share ideas, welcome feedback, and value the diversity of our teams.
- While you build your career with UNMH, we’ll help you excel with ample training and learning opportunities. After all, you’re helping care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
What makes a successful Behavioral Health RN at UNMH? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Behavioral Health is constantly changing and evolving. And at UNMH, we’re always up to date.— Marcie, RN
Benefits of Employment
Medical, Dental (Free for full-time) Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA
Up to 6% hospital contribution to the 403b retirement plan
Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Nursing Mother Rooms, Cafeteria
Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Entertainment
- Job ID
- Behavioral / Mental Health
- Primary Care Behavioral Health
- Albuquerque, NM
- Date posted
The University of New Mexico Hospitals and Behavioral Heath Team integrated in Primary Care and Specialty Care continues to grow and is looking to fill the position of Clinical and Health Psychologist.
We are looking for a Psychologist who is highly collaborative, values compassion, provides excellent care, and can join our interdisciplinary team to help care for patients in our community. The practice focuses on providing behavioral support within a reproductive and womens health specialty setting and involves working together with multi-disciplinary teams consisting of MDs, Certified Nurse Midwives, Residents, PAs, NPs, Reproductive Psychiatrists, other Psychologists, Clinical Pharmacists, Interpreters, Care managers, and Social workers.
We aim to provide an overall comprehensive care approach. This is an exciting career prospect, which offers many opportunities for development of new skills, growth, collaborative teamwork, learning, and teaching while contributing to our commitment of providing quality care for patients and the community.
We are looking for a Psychologist with experience providing both brief and specialty psychotherapy approaches applicable in a perinatal mental health setting, including CBT, IPT, group therapy, etc. Demonstrated skill in differential diagnosis, including for psychosis and bipolar disorders is preferred.
Sign on Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement available to external applicants.
Responsible for mental health care and education. Ensure adherence to Hospitals and departmental policies and procedures. Patient care assignment may include Neonate, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric age groups.
Recently Viewed Jobs
Sorry, have not recently viewed any jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.