PSYCHOLOGIST POST DOCTORAL
UNM Hospitals is the largest community mental health provider in the state of New Mexico. The Psychiatric Center treats both adults and children and provides a wide variety of services including but not limited to: Addiction/Recovery, Forensics, Senior Programs, Native American Programs, and Psychosocial Rehabilitation.
- Level: Mid (1+ years in mental healthcare)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
- At UNMH, you’ll find a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Here, we treat everyone with respect. We listen to our patients, anticipate their needs and make everyone feel welcome.
- Since we work at a teaching hospital, we keep our skills fresh, learn from mistakes, are thorough and accurate, and open to change. We’re also able to think about the big picture without losing sight of the smallest detail.
- Working together, we collaborate and encourage each other, but can also work with autonomy. We share ideas, welcome feedback, and value the diversity of our teams.
- While you build your career with UNMH, we’ll help you excel with ample training and learning opportunities. After all, you’re helping care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
What makes a successful Behavioral Health RN at UNMH? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Behavioral Health is constantly changing and evolving. And at UNMH, we’re always up to date.— Marcie, RN
Benefits of Employment
Medical, Dental (Free for full-time) Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA
Up to 6% hospital contribution to the 403b retirement plan
Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Nursing Mother Rooms, Cafeteria
Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Entertainment
- Job ID
- Behavioral / Mental Health
- CPC Programs for Children
- Albuquerque, NM
- Date posted
**PFCA is the outpatient component of the UNMH Children's Psychiatric Center. We provide an array of mental health services for a highly diverse population of children, adolescents, and families primarily from Albuquerque and Bernalillo County. Many of our clients speak Spanish in the home. PFCA offers clinic, community-based, and home-based mental health services for children aged 3 to 18 with a variety of psychological, social, emotional and behavioral disorders.
The postdoctoral fellow will provide psychotherapy and psychological testing. UNMH is a teaching hospital, and this position will involve opportunities to work with trainees. Additionally, the position will involve opportunities to participate in program development and quality improvement projects.**
Post Doctoral Fellow position. Under the supervision of one or more Clinical Psychologists, provide full psychological assessment, diagnosis, and therapy, case management services, referral, and follow-up for acute, chronic, or moderately disturbed mentally ill clients and/or patients, as part of a pre-licensure program required to attain fully licensed status as a Clinical Psychologist in New Mexico. Clinical activities will occur in integrated behavioral health settings including primary medical care or specialty medical (i.e. Pain, Cardiac, Transplant) care settings. The fellow’s time will be divided between direct patient care, administrative and support activities, and supervision and training activities. Ensure adherence to Hospital and departmental policies and procedures. Patient care assignment may include; Neonate, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric age groups.
Recently Viewed Jobs
Sorry, have not recently viewed any jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.