PHYSICAL THERAPIST PER DIEM
Physical Therapists at UNM Hospitals lead a pivotal role in the rehabilitation, health maintenance, and wellness of patients by treating a wide variety of health conditions. We are seeking kind, generous, empathetic individuals who want to join a top team that is valued and makes a significant impact in a patient’s recovery. Are you ready for a fulfilling and rewarding experience? Then apply at UNMH today!
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Per Diem
- Level: Mid
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
- At UNMH, you’ll find a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Here, we treat everyone with respect. We listen to our patients, anticipate their needs and make everyone feel welcome.
- Since we work at a teaching hospital, we keep our skills fresh, learn from mistakes, are thorough and accurate, and open to change. We’re also able to think about the big picture without losing sight of the smallest detail.
- Working together, we collaborate and encourage each other, but can also work with autonomy. We share ideas, welcome feedback, and value the diversity of our teams.
- While you build your career with UNMH, we’ll help you excel with ample training and learning opportunities. After all, you’re helping care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
What makes a successful Physical Therapist at UNMH? Check out the traits
we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
UNMH offers so many resources. Nurses, doctors, techs, they all want to teach you something. It's the right place for me— Chrissy
After graduating in Exercise Science from UNM, I knew I wanted to continue learning and growing by working with these dedicated therapists who are so kind to patients.— Elizabeth
It’s intense here, for sure. But it’s so rewarding. The population that UNMH serves is where I like to work, people that wouldn’t necessarily get care elsewhere.— Emjae
Some of the technology we have here, only a handful of hospitals in the country have it. And we're taking it two or three steps further than anywhere else.— Nick
As therapists and staff we have a good camaraderie. We share ideas about therapeutic techniques and collaborate to help our patients.— Aurin
Benefits of Employment
Medical, Dental (Free for full-time) Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA
5.5% UNMH contribution after 1 year
56 hours Educational leave; CME allowance
Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Nursing Mother Rooms, Cafeteria
Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Entertainment
- Job ID
- Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation Outpatient 1025
- Albuquerque, NM
- Date posted
PRN PT - Dynamic outpatient position at New Mexico’s only Level 1 trauma center and the state’s only teaching hospital. The successful applicant will provide services in our main outpatient rehabilitation department with an orthopaedic and primary care focus. As a member of the UNMH outpatient team, you will be part of a rehab department encompassing highly trained and specialty certified O.T.s and P.T.s. You will also work with P.T.A.s to optimally meet the needs of our clients. Educational opportunities abound. Many of our therapists also teach in the UNM Physical Therapy and/or Occupational Therapy educational programs.Minimum of two years’ experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome.
Organize and deliver medically-prescribed physical therapy to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of a body part. Ensure adherence to Hospitals and departmental policies and procedures. Patient care assignment may include Neonate, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric age groups.
Recently Viewed Jobs
Sorry, have not recently viewed any jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.