COUNSELOR SOCIAL WKR
UNM Hospitals is the largest community mental health provider in the state of New Mexico. The Psychiatric Center treats both adults and children and provides a wide variety of services including but not limited to: Addiction/Recovery, Forensics, Senior Programs, Native American Programs, and Psychosocial Rehabilitation.
- Level: Mid (1+ years in mental healthcare)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
- At UNMH, you’ll find a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Here, we treat everyone with respect. We listen to our patients, anticipate their needs and make everyone feel welcome.
- Since we work at a teaching hospital, we keep our skills fresh, learn from mistakes, are thorough and accurate, and open to change. We’re also able to think about the big picture without losing sight of the smallest detail.
- Working together, we collaborate and encourage each other, but can also work with autonomy. We share ideas, welcome feedback, and value the diversity of our teams.
- While you build your career with UNMH, we’ll help you excel with ample training and learning opportunities. After all, you’re helping care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
What makes a successful Behavioral Health RN at UNMH? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Behavioral Health is constantly changing and evolving. And at UNMH, we’re always up to date.— Marcie, RN
Benefits of Employment
Medical, Dental (Free for full-time) Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA
Up to 6% hospital contribution to the 403b retirement plan
Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Nursing Mother Rooms, Cafeteria
Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Entertainment
- Job ID
- Behavioral / Mental Health
- CPC Programs for Children
- Albuquerque, NM
- Date posted
Preference for Bilingual Spanish speaker.
Provide a range of psychological assessment, diagnostic, therapeutic, and/or case management services individuals, couples, and/or families, as appropriate to the specific expectations of the position. Typically works under the direct guidance of a clinical professional within the environment of a clinical agency or a medical/hospital facility. May provide practical training and guidance to students and/or paraprofessional staff. Ensure adherence to Hospitals and departmental policies and procedures. Patient care assignment may include neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups.
Recently Viewed Jobs
Sorry, have not recently viewed any jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.