CASE MANAGER RN
Are you a healthcare professional who enjoys helping people with a variety of complex physical and/or mental conditions? Do you want to make an impact in a patient’s life by assessing their needs, listening to their concerns, and helping to find solutions? Do you thrive in a challenging and rewarding fast-paced environment where you can grow as a professional? Then please consider a career as an RN Case Manager at UNM Hospitals!
- Full-Time, Day and Night Shifts
- Level: Mid
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
- At UNMH, you’ll find a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Here, we treat everyone with respect. We listen to our patients, anticipate their needs and make everyone feel welcome.
- Since we work at a teaching hospital, we keep our skills fresh, learn from mistakes, are thorough and accurate, and open to change. We’re also able to think about the big picture without losing sight of the smallest detail.
- Working together, we collaborate and encourage each other, but can also work with autonomy. We share ideas, welcome feedback, and value the diversity of our teams.
- While you build your career with UNMH, we’ll help you excel with ample training and learning opportunities. After all, you’re helping care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
What makes a successful Case Manager at UNMH? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
I'm able to change how UNMH relates to the community. Working with our partners, I communicate about better outcomes that will benefit patients 20 years from now. I’ve never been able to do that before.— Chauncy
I like to problem-solve and figure out ways to make things work. And I love that what I do every day is important.— Carmen
Every day I learn something new, whether it be medical or social. I love the opportunities and the variety of work that I see at UNMH.— Rebecca
Benefits of Employment
Medical, Dental (Free for full-time) Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA
5.5% UNMH contribution after 1 year
56 hours Educational leave; CME allowance
Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Nursing Mother Rooms, Cafeteria
Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Entertainment
- Job ID
- Case Management / Utilization Review, Registered Nurse
- OP Care Management Svcs
- Albuquerque, NM
- Date posted
This position will serve the Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic at the Senior Health Clinic at the Medical Arts location.
Coordinate all systems/services required for an organized, multidisciplinary, patient centered care team approach, and assure quality, cost-effective care for the identified patient population. Manage the course of treatment of patients, coordinating care with physicians, nurses and other staff ensuring quality patient outcomes are achieved within established time frames and with efficient utilization of resources. Conduct initial and ongoing assessments, initiate disease management protocols, determine and manage outcomes, ensure continuity of care through discharge planning, utilization of resources and analysis of variances. Function as a contact person for patient, family, health care team members, community resources and employees as necessary. Ensure adherence to Hospitals and departmental policies and procedures. Patient care assignment may include neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups.
Recently Viewed Jobs
Sorry, have not recently viewed any jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.