Are you ready to take on an expanded nursing role in a variety of clinics and inpatient settings? Can you see yourself making a difference in patient care for Adult and Pediatric populations? Now is the time to explore Advanced Practice opportunities with UNMH! Join a recognized leader in patient care. Apply today!
- Full-Time, Day and Night Shifts
- Level: Mid
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
- At UNMH, you’ll find a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Here, we treat everyone with respect. We listen to our patients, anticipate their needs and make everyone feel welcome.
- Since we work at a teaching hospital, we keep our skills fresh, learn from mistakes, are thorough and accurate, and open to change. We’re also able to think about the big picture without losing sight of the smallest detail.
- Working together, we collaborate and encourage each other, but can also work with autonomy. We share ideas, welcome feedback, and value the diversity of our teams.
- While you build your career with UNMH, we’ll help you excel with ample training and learning opportunities. After all, you’re helping care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
What makes a successful Advanced Practice Nurse at UNMH? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
I wanted to stay in a teaching institution. The good thing about nursing here is you can always change your role and change what you do.— Sarah
I feel like we get more people back on the right path than any other place I've been. I think it's because everyone here really cares, from the techs to housekeeping, everywhere.— Danielle
As a travel nurse, I've worked in more than 20 hospitals. The teamwork and care here exceeds anything I've ever seen.— Chris
UNMH offers so many resources. Nurses, doctors, techs, they all want to teach you something. It's the right place for me— Chrissy
It's intense here, for sure. But it's so rewarding. The population that UNMH serves is where I like to work, people that wouldn't necessarily get care elsewhere.— Emjae
Some of the technology we have here, only a handful of hospitals in the country have it. And we're taking it two or three steps further than anywhere else.— Nick
Benefits of Employment
Medical, Dental (Free for full-time) Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA
5.5% UNMH contribution after 1 year
56 hours Educational leave; CME allowance
Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Nursing Mother Rooms, Cafeteria
Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Entertainment
- Job ID
- Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapy, Advanced Practice
- Inpt APP - Internal Medicine
- Albuquerque, NM
- Date posted
Seeking energetic, adaptable Advanced Practice Provider to assist in the medical care of adults in the inpatient setting, particularly in the delivery of respiratory related encounters.
This provider will develop treatment plans, order and follow up on diagnostic testing, and completing all necessary documentation to deliver safe patient care.
Plans are arranged collaboratively with the attending physician.
Minimum experience preferred is 3 years as an advanced practice provider.
This is a casual pool (work as needed) position.
Function in a specialized area of advance practice in the role of practitioner, mentor, consultant, educator, researcher and manager. Establish goals and priorities in accordance with patient and staff needs and organizational objectives. Ensure adherence to Hospitals and departmental policies and procedures. Patient care assignment may include neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups.
Recently Viewed Jobs
Sorry, have not recently viewed any jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.