APRN CHILDREN'S PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL CIMARRON CLINIC
Are you ready to take on an expanded nursing role in a variety of clinics and inpatient settings? Can you see yourself making a difference in patient care for Adult and Pediatric populations? Now is the time to explore Advanced Practice opportunities with UNMH! Join a recognized leader in patient care. Apply today!
- Full-Time, Day and Night Shifts
- Level: Mid
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
- At UNMH, you’ll find a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Here, we treat everyone with respect. We listen to our patients, anticipate their needs and make everyone feel welcome.
- Since we work at a teaching hospital, we keep our skills fresh, learn from mistakes, are thorough and accurate, and open to change. We’re also able to think about the big picture without losing sight of the smallest detail.
- Working together, we collaborate and encourage each other, but can also work with autonomy. We share ideas, welcome feedback, and value the diversity of our teams.
- While you build your career with UNMH, we’ll help you excel with ample training and learning opportunities. After all, you’re helping care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
What makes a successful Advanced Practice Nurse at UNMH? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
I wanted to stay in a teaching institution. The good thing about nursing here is you can always change your role and change what you do.— Sarah
I feel like we get more people back on the right path than any other place I've been. I think it's because everyone here really cares, from the techs to housekeeping, everywhere.— Danielle
As a travel nurse, I've worked in more than 20 hospitals. The teamwork and care here exceeds anything I've ever seen.— Chris
UNMH offers so many resources. Nurses, doctors, techs, they all want to teach you something. It's the right place for me— Chrissy
It's intense here, for sure. But it's so rewarding. The population that UNMH serves is where I like to work, people that wouldn't necessarily get care elsewhere.— Emjae
Some of the technology we have here, only a handful of hospitals in the country have it. And we're taking it two or three steps further than anywhere else.— Nick
Benefits of Employment
Medical, Dental (Free for full-time) Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA
5.5% UNMH contribution after 1 year
56 hours Educational leave; CME allowance
Holidays and Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Nursing Mother Rooms, Cafeteria
Close to Public Transportation, Restaurants, and Entertainment
- Job ID
- Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice
- OPD Psych Providers
- Albuquerque, NM
- Date posted
CPH Outpatient Cimarron Clinic, provide medication management, evaluation, and psychotherapy to children, adolescents, and their families.
Sign on bonus available to external applicants.
Function as an advanced practice nurse in Behavioral Health in the roles of consultant, educator, practitioner and researcher. Prescribe and distribute drugs and controlled substances. Develop and implement patient care based on research and national practice standards designed to improve patient outcomes in specialized areas. Ensure adherence to Hospitals and departmental policies and procedures. Patient care assignment may include neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups.
Recently Viewed Jobs
Sorry, have not recently viewed any jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs. Explore all of our jobs here.